*I am wearing all products in the photo above*
I am a huge makeup fanatic. I love checking out new products whether it’s eyeshadow, foundation, pretty much anything but I also love the classics. I have six products I think everyone should own in their skin care and makeup collection. I have extremely sensitive skin and all these products have worked for me!
1. I am counting these as one because they go perfectly together. I think every women should have a classic lipstick and lipliner. A color that is classic and will go with any outfit, occasion, etc. This one is my person go-to. They are both by the brand NYX, I got both of these at Ulta but I’m sure you can find them anywhere. The lipliner is NYX Nude Beige and the lip cream is NYX soft matte lip cream in London. These work great with any skin tone!
2. Next, is my favorite mascara. Loreal voluminous in blackist black is MY FAVORITE. Whenever I try a new mascara nothing ever compares and I always end up going back to this one. It’s cheap and makes your lashes look fake, try it out!
3. I forgot how much I love this product! It’s the urban decay de-slick setting spray so after you do your makeup you just spray a few pumps on your skin to set your makeup. I used this back in the day and kinda strayed away from it in college. Ever since moving to Florida, my skin changed from oily to combination and this has been my lifesaver in the Florida heat. I was waiting in line to check out during one of my many Ulta trips and saw this and decided to try it out again. I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED! I don’t need to tell you how great this product is because I’m sure you already know. (Plus it’s Florida tested and approved so I can promise you it really works).
4. I have repurchased this multiple times and I always ask for this every year for christmas because I never want to run out. This is the Josie Maran argan oil. There are so many uses for this it’s crazy and worth the money. I use this on my skin when it’s super dry and in my hair after I get out of the shower to put some moisture back in my hair.
5. All of the products I am talking about are my favorite but this one has to be my all time favorite. I kid you not this is probably my 7th jar of this. It’s the philosophy take a deep breath moisturizer. It’s light, oil-free, and doesn’t make your skin greasy at all. I highly highly highly recommend if you’re in the hunt for a new everyday mositurizer! I use this under my everyday makeup and when I get out of the shower.
6. Last, but not least, is my favorite under eye cream, Benefit it’s potent. I have been using this for a few years now and it works really well for de-puffing my undereye bags. It also reduces the darkness under my eyes. I have noticed a huge difference when I don’t use this for a few days. I use this at night right before I got to sleep and when I wake up after I moisturize.